For my RSS feeds I am using Feedly. It seems difficult to find suitable blogs that are compatible with Blogger (as they may be hosted by competitor blog hosts such as Wordpress) and do not have the ability to be shared via a RSS feed. I wonder if creating a Facebook page would have been given us more options, however you then take away a lot of creativity in the asthetics of a web hosted site that is offered by Blogger or Wordpress.
The Book Chook is one blog which I am currently following through my Feedly account. See Bibliography page for citation.
If you were running a library blog or website yourself for an organisation I would strongly recommend spending $5 a month and upgrading Feedly to the Pro version. This seems to have much more options. Feedly's inablility to be accessed through the IE (Internet Explorer) browser is also a huge deterrant for it to be used in school's which use IE as a default browser.
Great - thanks Dean
ReplyDelete